LifeTime Collaboration Week
Experience of a LifeTime starts here.
Join us at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre for a training and development experience of a LifeTime.
Australia's leading coaches will help you improve your game FAST. Tennis camps for players who are serious about improving their tennis, wanting to gain a higher ranking and looking to one day earn a US college scholarship or play tennis professionally.
What to expect in a day at the camp?
DON'T MISS THIS GROWTH OPPORTUNITY!
Major benefits to serious players
- 1Technical: Learn the world's "best practice" technical fundamentals on ground strokes, net play, serve & return, racquet swing technique and movement technique.
- 2Strategy: Understand your game style including your strengths and weaknesses. Understand your opponent's game style and develop strategies around them to be able to deploy winning patterns of play
- 3Mental: Learn to develop - routines, emotional awareness and control. Develop skills to cope with pressure and develop resilience.
- 4Physical: Learn how to develop correct footwork and movement patterns, be able to be balanced and deliver more explosive power into and out of a shot, generate more power with ease.
- 5Competition: Play points and matches against players of a similar standard testing and evaluating the above skills. Using a diary to make notes about what has worked and what needs further attention.
December 10 - 14
MONDAY - FRIDAY
2 Sessions Available Daily
Session 1 - 7:30 - 11:15 a.m
Session 2 | 12:30 - 3:45 p.m
$90 per day
Morning Session ONLY
$64 per session
Afternoon Session ONLY
$56 per session
Want to book you camp?
Click register now, select camp days, make payment.
"Whether you are a novice to an experienced season tennis player, Lifetime will provide you with the opportunities to reach your potential, improve your fitness and game. The team at Lifetime Tennis invest in the love of tennis through professional coaches, fitness experts, individual development all while maintaining their integrity as the premium tennis development centre. Instilled in their framework is skilling students to have the right attitude, the right fitness and the right game plan. I would highly recommend Lifetime Tennis if you want to be the whole tennis player.”
"It is difficult to place into words, (especially in email) the immense influence that Lifetime, especially under Brim's watchful eye, has had upon my son and his development into a young man. To have another adult outside of Mum and Dad who genuinely cares for your child as well as mentors him, (in between the odd joke), is a gift all to rare in this world, and one which has made our lifetime journey so much more than ' tennis training' alone.
“You guys do a great job. Graeme's and the teams talk was so topical and inspirational.
This training/discipline is great for kids in many facets of life. Helps them to try harder (even with their school work)
5 Star Reviews