Pro Tennis Development Program
Pro Tennis Development is the feeder program from LifeTime Tennis Academy. Players who are serious about their tennis often start here. The Pro Tennis Development Squad is for young players who are starting to get serious about their tennis.
- 1.5 hour sessions with 15 minutes of fitness mixed in
- Never more than 5 players to 1 coach
- Australia’s most awarded and experienced coaches
Below is a typical session outline. We aim to give players the tennis habits and values to allow them to progress to the next level as soon as possible.
- Goal setting through the use of training diaries.
- Stretching and movement exercises, and speed, agility and skill work.
- Specific hit-up routine incorporating technique adjustment.
- On court drilling with focus while under physical and psychological stress.
- Point play and Warm Down