Summer Tennis Clinics - Nudgee College
LifeTime Tennis is running two separate tennis clinics at Nudgee College Tennis Centre over the December / January school holidays.
The clinic is available for players from any centre and any school.
We will have a range of players and the camp will aim to improve all aspects of players games. Great way for younger players to improve their tennis quickly with 3 hours on court activities.
Who is it for?
Clinics are suitable for beginner to intermediate players aged 10 – 16 years of age.
When is it on?
- 17 - 19 December 8:30 - 10:30 a.m > Book Now
- 7 - 9 January 8:30 - 10:30 a.m > Register
- 14 - 16 January 8:30 - 10:30 a.m> Book Now
- 21 - 23 January 8:30 - 10:30 a.m> Book Now
Typical Day at Camp
- Warm Up & Skills / Goal Setting and Brief
- Skill and Stroke Correction
- On Court Drills and Fitness
- Match Play and Games
How to Register >> Click Here to Register Now
- Enter your details
- Choose your preferred session/s
- Our office will send out an invoice for payment prior camp
- If you have multiple children please complete multiple registration forms.