Our services and programs
LifeTime Tennis provides tennis coaching, GPS tennis training, match supervision and tennis clinics for students at Gregory Terrace Tennis Courts every school holiday. Our coaches are passionate about giving students the opportunity and skills to develop their tennis to the level they wish.
Pre Season Tennis Training Week 2 - 6
LifeTime Tennis is running training sessions on Monday - Thursday afternoons.
Who is it for?
Sessions are suitable for all GPS tennis players looking for pre season training. Season training commences in week 7.
When is it on?
- Tuesday & Thursday | 3:15 - 4:45 p.m (Year 5 - 8)
- Monday & Wednesday | 3:15 - 4:45 p.m (Year 9 - 12)
Typical Training Sessions
- Warm Up & Skills / Goal Setting and Brief
- Skill and Stroke Correction
- On Court Drills and Fitness
- Match Play and Games
How to Register >> Click Here to Register Now
- Enter your details
- Select the year level
- Choose your preferred session/s
- Process Payment with Credit Card or PayPal
- If you have multiple children please complete multiple registration forms.
- Check your inbox for confirmation email and payment receipt.
Do i need to attend the camp to make a team?
No, the tennis clinics are optional
We do however recommend the clinics as a way to give players the best chance of performing at their best in the GPS season.
Do i need to do all days?
No, do as many or as few as you like
What do i need to bring?
Sports clothes, preferably your Terrace sports uniform, tennis racquet, tennis / sporting shoes and water bottle and morning tea
Do coaches wait with players for pick ups
Please collect you child no later then 20 mins after the session. Our coaches often have other lessons and venues to move to directly after the clinics.