Important: Due to Tennis Court resurfacing at Spring Hill over the Easter break all clinics will be held at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre, Corinda.
Our services and programs
LifeTime Tennis provides tennis coaching, GPS tennis training, match supervision and tennis clinics for students at Gregory Terrace Tennis Courts every school holiday. Our coaches are passionate about giving students the opportunity and skills to develop their tennis to the level they wish.
Easter Holidays GPS Tennis Clinic 2019
LifeTime Tennis is running GPS tennis clinics on Monday - Thursday mornings 8:30 - 11:30 a.m.
Held at Ambiwerra Tennis Centre, Corinda
Who is it for?
Sessions are suitable for all GPS tennis players looking for pre season training. Great way to get the most out of your GPS season.
When is it on?
- Tuesday 8th - Thursday 11th April | 8:30 - 11:30 a.m
- Tuesday 15th - Thursday 18th April | 8:30 - 11:30 a.m
Typical Clinic Training Day
- Warm Up & Skills / Goal Setting and Brief
- Skill and Stroke Correction
- On Court Drills and Fitness
- Match Play and Games
How to Register >> Click Here to Register Now
- Enter your details
- Choose your preferred session/s
- Process Payment with Credit Card or PayPal
- If you have multiple children please complete multiple registration forms.
- Check your inbox for confirmation email and payment receipt.
Do i need to attend the camp to make a team?
No, the tennis clinics are optional
We do however recommend the clinics as a way to give players the best chance of performing at their best in the GPS season.
Do i need to do all days?
No, do as many or as few as you like
What do i need to bring?
Sports clothes, preferably your Terrace sports uniform, tennis racquet, tennis / sporting shoes and water bottle and morning tea
Do coaches wait with players for pick ups
Please collect you child no later then 20 mins after the session. Our coaches often have other lessons and venues to move to directly after the clinics.