Network with like minded and professional coaches.
Gary Stickler, Graeme Brimblecombe and the LifeTime Tennis team welcome you to join our first coaching conference.
We want to make a difference, develop our skills and knowledge and share our thoughts on where tennis is going.
Sunday, 20 May 2018
8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
$25 per attendee
Ambiwerra Tennis Centre
42 Erinvale St, Corinda, QLD, 4075
Map & Directions
Register now for this event. Spots are limited, so don’t miss out.
This workshop is a open sharing workshop and we welcome your thoughts and experiences, below is a list of topics we would like to put on the table. Feel free to make a suggestion of topics you feel should be discussed.
- 8:30 - 9 a.m - Breakfast & Networking
- 9 - 10 a.m - Ball Feeding for Advanced Players
- 10 - 10:30 a.m - Drills to Develop Groundstroke Skills
- 10:30 - 11 a.m - Drills to Develop Serving Tactical Skills
- 11 a.m - 11:30 a.m - Drill progressions to develop evaluation skills
- 11:30 a.m - 12 p.m - Wrap Up